Tuesday, May 2, 2006


Dedicated to Miss Michelle Cara Sham Pei Wen

Today was so Terrible with a capital F.
Actually, the whole year is so Terrible.


First it was whatsername in K2
Then Zakk and I went to different schools
Then Nicole went to RGP

Now it's Michelle.



Hoshitums. We spent the whole of Recess crying and hugging each other. And I'm crying right now. Ugh

The whole day just changed like that.

We couldn't even concentrate during tuition you know Michelle! Maryam was like where's your friend. And abang Tayeb was sniffing and I was just staring at the seat opposite mine. Aunty Liz was just rubbing my back saying she'll come back, you'll see.



Who' sgoing to Capatin IJTP Sailing 2007 with me?


CAN YOU PACK ME INTO YOUR LUGGAGE? I CAN FIT IN IT. :]



Hey, I know everything. I was reflecting and I realized why you'd do that.. I know what you've been up to for the past 2years. Dude, our classes were next to each other. So I guess you want her to really be your gf no?
Ha, and the reason why you couldn't come and talk to me was cos She was at your house.

Ahahaha I get it now. I've pieced the puzzle already.


Goodnight world;
Goodbye my loverrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home